I offer therapy to adults. Whether you are interested in Art Therapy or Traditional Talk Therapy, I tailor treatment to meet you or your loved one’s individual needs. People begin working with me when they are having difficulty adjusting to a current life situation and others seek to address their struggles with depression, anxiety, or relationships. I encourage you to call me so we can discuss your individual interest in seeking therapy and we can decide together if it is a good fit.
- Years in Practice: 15+ Years
- School: The College of New Rochelle
- Year Graduated: 2002
- License No. and State: 007019 New York
- Avg Cost (per session): $120 - $150
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Empire BlueCross
- Please Note: Does Not Accept BSNENY
- Please Note: Does Not Accept NYSHIP
- Out of Network
Appointments are typically standing, meaning you may have the same appointment time regularly. Daytime and Evening hours are available.
I provide therapy on a fee-for-service basis and I also offer a sliding fee scale. Services may be reimbursable through some insurance plans. Most of my clients prefer to pay privately so that I am better able to focus on the best treatment approach for them and to protect their confidentiality.
Payment by cash or check is due at the time of service unless other arrangements have been made with me.